Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Brazil Ticket


Praise the Lord! My ticket to Brazil rests peacefully on my Dad's desk, waiting patiently for the departure on Monday night. God has provided the money needed for my ticket. Thank you all so much for your support and prayers!!! God has continually shown me that the most important thing I need to do is to trust in Him always, even in a process that seemed hard or far-fetched for me. I hope to learn so much during this trip, and to be able to help and encourage the Brazil team to the best of my abilities.
Unfortunately, John Mark is not going to be able to go this time. A friend of mine was encouraging me in that, with his four years left here in Thailand, he will surely be able to have other opportunities for an experience like this.
Please pray that God will give me a clear mind to finish my schoolwork and prepare well for the trip, and that I will be able to spend good time with my family and friends before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment